To provide an exceptional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning experience for our customers with an emphasis on superior service. To provide value and build relationships based on trust that lead you to want to be a client of ours for life.
“I will stick with Dry Advantage from now on”
“This is the second time that Rod has been out to clean our carpets and we will have him again. He is courteous, prompt and very thorough. I have paid more money for cleaning that I was less satisfied with, so I will stick with Dry Advantage from now on”
– Mindee Myers, Lincoln, NE
Dry Advantage Carpet Care was founded in 2003 by Rod Kramer, who remains as the owner/operator of the business. Mr. Kramer started Dry Advantage because it meets his passion to be an independent business owner in an industry where he can meet a lot of great people and provide a valuable service that is appreciated by the clients he serves.
Prior to starting this business, he served as an officer in the U.S. Navy and worked as a chemical engineer in South Carolina. He has a chemical engineering degree from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Dry Advantage strives to excel in customer service, providing a professional job at a fair price. This is accomplished by using excellent equipment and cleaning agents, but limiting our expenses by working from home. This lets us keep overhead costs down and allows us to provide excellent customer service. We want you to call on us again, so we try our best to treat you right from the start and at each and every service visit.
Please browse through our website to see how we can help you. Give us a call at 402-890-1973 or email us with any questions, concerns or comments.
Thank you for choosing Dry Advantage Carpet Care and visiting our website.
If you saw mention of “IICRC Certified Firm” and wondered what this means, I will repeat below the pledge our firm makes according to the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification):
IICRC CONSUMER COMMITMENT:
THIS IICRC CERTIFIED FIRM AGREES TO:
- Establish and maintain professionalism when conducting business and to uphold honesty, integrity and competency in all dealings with consumers.
- Have an IICRC Certified Technician present on all job sites, or will immediately notify the consumer if there is not a Technician on site certified in the category of work to be performed.
- Have an IICRC Technician certified in all categories of services that the firm is marketing to consumers.
- Maintain a written customer complaint procedure and respond to those complaints in a timely fashion. In case of unresolved complaints engage in arbitration and accept those conclusions.
- Carry adequate insurance coverage at all times to protect consumers.
- Maintain all required or appropriate licenses, permits and bonds.
- Seek, provide and promote training and continuing education in the firm to enhance technician proficiency.
- Avoid false or deceptive advertising or marketing including the use of misleading price information, and will provide consumers with accurate information regarding prices, services and products.