If you are looking for a good carpet cleaner in Lincoln NE, consider the following tips so you don’t get “taken to the cleaners”.
Tip 1: Determine Your Carpet Cleaning Goals
- What do you hope to accomplish with your carpet cleaning? Seems simple enough, but give it a little thought. If cheap price is your primary concern, maybe you are considering using a rented shampoo machine at the store.
- Maybe you want to be sure it won’t still be wet 3 days after the cleaning. Be aware that cheap rental carpet cleaning machines lack sufficient vacuum to allow for fast drying times.
- Is great service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee important to you?
- Is it important that all the dust mites, fungus, pollutants and bacteria are cleaned from your carpet for a healthy home or is a cheap surface cleaning good enough? See what Angie’s List has to say about how important carpet cleaning is to indoor air quality.
- Are you willing to hire a really good cleaner to get a proper professional cleaning and apply a protectant to ensure your carpet will last longer and not require early replacement?
Tip 2: Avoid These Mistakes
- LOW PRICE: Sorting through carpet cleaners in Lincoln NE based solely on the lowest price can be a big mistake. Most adults should already know this, but many still get taken in by bait and switch tactics and then get pressured in to paying more when the cleaner later explains that the cheap price was for some less effective process and what they really need is this more expensive process, etc.
- NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Not all cleaners stand behind their work. Make sure to check out their money back written guarantee.
- NO PROOF OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Some carpet cleaners in Lincoln, or anywhere for that matter, may be inclined to tell you whatever they think you want to hear to get the cleaning job. They will tell you how great they are. It is better to hear it from others. So ask to see some testimonials or look for testimonials or reviews on their website. You can check out our testimonials on our site sidebar at the right.
Tip 3: Ask The Right Questions
Then listen carefully to the answers to be sure that you are comfortable before letting them into your home. Here are are few good questions to ask:
- What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
- What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
- Are you an IICRC Certified Firm (now also known as a Clean Trust Certified Firm)?
- How do you price, by the room or per sq. ft? Generally, by the sq. ft. is the honest and fair way to price.
You Have Now Found A Really Good Carpet Cleaner in Lincoln NE
Please check out all we have to offer on this site. We are confident that here you have found one of the best carpet cleaners in Lincoln, NE and that we can meet your goals in getting a proper cleaning at a good price as well.